Blasting and Painting
Our purpose built blastroom can take any structure up to a size of 15m long x 5m wide x 5m high. A 8000cubic ft per min extractor keeps the air inside the blastroom clear and also protects the environment from any dust escaping.
As soon as the grit blasting is finished in the blastroom, the blasted parts are moved into the painting booth to be coated up.
This is done either by brush or airless spray using paint supplied by Sigma or Jotun.
As well as blasting and painting art our facility at Harbourview, we have mobile compressors and blasting equipment to undertake onsite work.
- LPA Bouy
- LPA Bouy
- Truck wheels
- Streamline truck masked off
- Truck masked for hot spray undersealing
- Foam tank masked for hot spray undersealing
- Painting container
- Hazardous goods container
- Blasting underneath regulator
- Regulator in Spraybooth
- SSE Regulator
- Endcap for RSW freezer plant
- Winch blasted and painted
- Lhd wire winch
- Bus Damage
- Bus damage (2)
- New panels
- Finished repair
- Przemek Blasting trailer to offshore spec
- Finished trailer
- Trailer finished. Blasted and painted to offshore spec.
- Some jobs are best not attemted
- Auld Coutsies engine
- Remek, Przemek and Olek preping trawl door.
- 6 ton Forklift putting trawl door into blastroom