Rova Head Workshop
News Posted: 1st January 1970
Nortech Marine has recently secured the former Rova Head council incinerator building. Work is progressing fast to turn it into a blasting and painting facility. The 15m long spray booth/ oven has been built and is now complete ready to go. New floorwork for the blastroom has been completed and work has now started on installing the plant. When completed, Nortech will be able to offer blasting and painting work in a controlled environment using brand new equipment for any vehicle or structure 15m long by 5m wide by 5m high.
- Old Incinerator for S.I.C
- Artists Impression
- Condition in 2013
- Blasting Steel Portal Frame
- Finished Portal Frames
- Repairs to Sheeting
- Fitting Extraction Pipework
- Complete Spraybooth Oven
- Hughson Plant's Digger
- Loading Broken Concrete
- Shutters Being Built
- Running concrete
- John and Jamie Vibrating
- Lifting section into place
- Setting up sections with Crane
- Lifting sections into place with Volvo.
- Setting up sections with crane so forklift can set them into place.
- Forklift setting section in place.
- How the area looked before Blastroom and Spraybooth were built.
- Blastroom and Spraybooth finished.
- Blastroom and Spraybooth finish, against all odds.